For the Bone study Project, I made thirteen different skulls. With This Project I wasn’t sure what exactly to do. After a while of attempts I just started making skulls. Ive of them are made with charcoal, Four with Marker, and Four with water color. Looking at the big skull it has a lot of depth, and a has a defining contrast to it. The other twelve skulls each have a different style to them. I was doing different styles for each one to see what would and what wouldn’t look the best. Some of the ideas based off for the skulls aren’t the usual. for example one skull is a map with capitals named after parts of the skull, one has the theme of the South African flag, and another is a gorilla skull. The ideas based off for the skull seemed to work.